Wednesday 30 March 2011

Refurbished...

It's 2011 and the summer is approaching, I have just been through a winter of torment due to a shoulder injury that I decided to get fixed. This meant 6 months of with no riding, worst 6 months of my life! The surgery I had was to stable my joint, I had bone cute of and placed as a blocker. This moved my muscles around so the mechanics of my shoulder were different, so to adapt to this takes a while.
Not only was I not able to ride I also was going through soo much pain as my shoulder joint froze due to the surgery so had to have a further injection called a 'Hydrodillitation'. This was to expand the joint so I could get the movement back.

My recovery is now coming to an end and the summer is almost here, can't wait to ride!!!


Just like to say a huge thank you to all the people that have helped me on my way to recovery.

Lakeside health and fitness

Princesclub.com

TASS

And friends and family, if I have missed you also thank you!!!







Swiss ball and stretching class, good times.

Location:England

No comments:

Post a Comment